We provide a wide range of electrical services to homeowners throughout Aberdeen and Shire.
Whether you are looking for an electrical installation for a new kitchen, would like some external sensor lights for your back garden, or need some energy efficient LED downlights installed in your bathroom alcove for Beymax (below).
We are members of SELECT, the trade association for the electrical contracting business in Scotland and we also hold Scottish Building Standards Certification allowing us to execute and certify work done under a building warrant.
- Partial and full rewiring
- Additional lights and sockets
- Light fittings
- Updating/replacement faceplates
- Energy efficient LED downlights (we love these!)
- External lights – LED floodlights, soffit lights, sensor and security lights
- Electric shower installation
- Kitchen wiring and cooker installation
- Kitchen extract fan installation
- Bathroom lighting
- Bathroom extract fan installation
- SKY, digital TV and phone points
- TV installations, hidden cables
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Underfloor heating – (we love Warm-Up!)
- Electric panel radiators
- Storage heaters
If you want some advice or ideas, or the service you are looking for is not listed above, give us a call on 01224 660 248 or drop us an email on email@example.com.